This is what I leant:
- 9 out of 10 enjoy eating vegetables
- 6 out of 10 have grown vegetables
- The ones that have enjoyed it, and the ones that havnt would like to
- 3 out of 10 have been to an allotment
- 5 out of 10 have a place to grow vegetables either at school or close by.
I am very happy with these results, as it shows that children are interested in healthy food and eating. More of them than I thought are already involved with growing already, and it always helps when they enjoy eating what the grow!